All Inclusive Plus Package
Go all-inclusive at Vilamendhoo for a seamless holiday in the Maldives. Enjoy the best value and great quality with no worries.
What’s included in the package?
Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:00 | Lunch: 12:30 – 14:00 | Dinner: 19:00 – 21:00
Served in the Funama Restaurant for guests staying in the Garden Rooms and the Beach Villas and the Ahima Restaurant for guests staying in the Jacuzzi Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Water Villas, featuring ‘all-you-can-eat’ buffets with a variety of menus to satisfy every taste.
24 Hour Snack Menu served all day and night in Bonthi Bar and from 10:00 – 22:00 in the Sunset Bar.
A 20% discount on all food items at Asian Wok or at the Hot Rock (not valid for special events).
One lunch or one dinner at Asian Wok Restaurant for every 5-night stay guest (pre-booking required and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
A 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two days of the guest stay. (not all treatments are entitled for this discount)
Vilamendhoo’s unlimited ‘all-you-can-eat’ special Snack Menu includes pizzas and burgers between 10:00 – 19:00, served in Bonthi Bar and Sunset Bar, and Ice cream at Boashi Bar.
Vilamendhoo’s unlimited ‘all-you-can-drink’ alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all day and night, as follows:
- Vilamendhoo bottled water – non-carbonated, house brand
- Soft drinks
- Packaged fruit juice
- Draught beer
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato
- Milkshakes and smoothies
- House wine – red, white and rosé
- House spirits – gin, vodka, rum, whisky, tequila and brandy
- All cocktails and mocktails are served with house brand ingredients
Minibar – a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, as follows:
- Vilamendhoo bottled water (2 x 1 litre)
- Soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, bitter lemon, tonic and soda
- Wine – red, white and rosé
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee and iced tea
- Assorted snacks
- The minibar is refilled once per day on a regular schedule
- One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay
What activities are included in the package?
- One Sunset Cruise, as per schedule
- One Dhangethi Excursion, as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkelling Lesson (equipment not included), as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Windsurfing Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Tennis Lesson, (equipment included), as per schedule
- Free use of the Fitness Centre, daytime use of the tennis, volleyball and badminton courts; table tennis, billiards, snooker, darts and football grounds (equipment included)
- Free use of the kayaks and windsurfers (equipment included)
- Free yoga session in Duniye Spa; group session, as per schedule; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra
What’s not included in the package?
- Food from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shop, minibar items not listed above and excursions
- Beverages from room service, the gift shop, minibar items not listed above, the sports centre and excursion
- Beverages not listed above, such as other liquors, liqueurs, wine selections on the wine list and fresh fruit juice
- Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits)
- Food and beverage are for your own consumption; beverages are served one glass at a time, while at the resort’s restaurants or bars.
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All-Inclusive Plus Package.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
- Vilamendhoo only accepts guests 18 years and older in the Sunset Bar.
- Management reserves the right to not serve alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
- There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to another guest.
- The All-Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay.
- Guests must sign all food and beverage bills, except buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for the benefits included in your All-Inclusive Plus Package.
- All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs the resort.
- Please remember that charges not included in the All-Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out.
- If you have any questions, please contact Vilamendhoo Reception or your Tour Guide.