Spending the Christmas and New Year’s holiday festive season with family and friends is the longstanding tradition. Let us suggest a beautiful, tropical destination called Vilamendhoo, where you can get together with the ones you love and celebrate the season without the worries of social distancing and the constraints imposed by the prevailing pandemic.
See Vilamendhoo’s 2020 Festive Season Program »
Why Vilamendhoo tops the list to spend your festive season
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is a private island, the only resort on the island and naturally shields our guests from the crowds. The World Tourism Organization also endorsed the Maldives with the Safe Travels Stamp so you may travel with peace of mind. With Maldives reopening borders, more airlines are flying into the Maldives.
- Vilamendhoos’ long beaches the required freedom of space. No masks on beaches.
- Escape the winter, escape the crowds to sun, sand and clean ocean and blissful relaxation.
- Indulge in fantastic diving, snorkelling, yachting, good food, spa, entertainment and Maldivian hospitality during the festive season. The waters around Vilamendhoo is famed for Whale shark spotting, rays and turtles. Swim into the resorts house reef right from the beach.
- Surprise a loved one. Catch up and celebrate all those anniversaries, missed sunsets and cancelled holidays. Or make your Vilamendhoo holiday an opportunity for an extended family getaway and celebrate festivities together, on a tropical island.
- Facilitation of PCR testing as required by your home countries and airlines for onward travel.
- Vilamendhoo offers a choice of special offers and flexible cancellation to help plan travel and to allow you to the opportunity to linger longer in the Maldives. Book direct, book via OTAs or speak to your travel agent for the best rates and packages.